This position manages and executes the sales and operations process for all Inbound and Outbound clients. This includes the development and performance of every existing and new client on an hourly/daily/weekly & monthly basis
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Consistent lineup updates on outbound programs based on several factors, though mainly driven by lead flow/penetration% and goal hourly/daily/weekly, and floor performance. Agents are allocated to different programs based on their overall performance per program, and allocation of leads received to dial are increased or decreased based on the above factors.
2. Those same measurements drive the skills-based routing on inbound programs, primarily all Beachbody campaigns; but also including AARP, ACMG IB, & MyGait. Will also include Positec & Dream Giveaway. Agents are added/removed from any particular BB campaign based on 7/14/28 day performance trends, routing from low of 1 to high of 99 based on historical and recent results. Routing will have more impact when sales floor grows to enable teams to be more dedicated to all inbound partners.
3. Customer Service: managing productivity hourly on all 4 Client programs & evaluating controlling labor based on call volume. Understand this will become more “as needed” instead of the constant focus.
4. The Real-time Reporter in SingleComm. All DC's keep one eye on the RTR at all times no matter other tasks for various reasons. Ensuring agents are moving from call to call on OB leads; Any IB calls going from IVR to que are being answered quickly and frequently; that not too many agents are on break/lunch/restroom concurrently. Also, the RTR is a great harbinger of any issues the floor may be experiencing,
5. Responding hourly & throughout the day to varying needs of agents on floor. This ranges from answering product inquiries, helping resolve computer/headset/system issues, approving break/lunchtime/restroom visits to the always popular "can you change my schedule question?
6. All of the above rolls into the task we are all most accountable for, Company Index. How is BB RPL's/calls answered fairing by campaign? Nutraclick carries the freight on OB many days, are we getting to our leads, do we have the right agent mix in the right campaigns? Are we neglecting newer clients/how can we improve performance/penetration with these clients hourly/daily? Do we have enough CS reps, or too many & do we need to manage labor? Is agent utilization satisfactory? Who needs to be addressed and improve? The answers to these questions determine how we perform overall to the Company Index daily.
7. Admin Tasks: begins with answering the vast majority of phone calls to anyone with CUORE throughout the day. Not only the calls from current agents checking schedules & calling "out or late" that day, but calls from prospects looking for HR/recruiting, routing calls to various depts. (sales calls looking for IT to sell equipment/accounts receivable/payable, etc). Also including overseeing everyone entering the building throughout the day by screening before allowing entry.
8. Correcting/Updating time punches for all hourly employees daily to ensure accuracy each pay period. With increased focused on scheduling, Desk Sups are now doing daily reconciliation on hours worked/on phone vs. scheduled hours will help improve labor hours utilized/discipline/total utilization on floor hourly & daily
Skills and Qualifications:
Call center supervision, including Sales/Operations, Customer Service, & scheduling/forecasting strongly preferred but not required.